Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:09:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] MASU Finalist and Hand Over Party.
From: ejikurob...@gmail.com
To: westnilenet@kym.net

Caleb,

I beleive judging from the reactions from this forum, it must now open up to
westnile or better still to cover the entire former Arua. How you phrase it is
now to be thought out but definately not LUSU or something that suggests
Lugbara bse Arua has always been more than that and even presently it is big
culturally.

Over to you then.

Ejiku.