From: Patrick Oyulu <patrickoy...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] RE: Condolences to Okuti & Family
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 9:27 AM

Richard Okuti aka Ox, condolences on the loss of your much loved daddy. We are
with you in this trying times....

Be strong Bro...

May he rest in peace...

OPP

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 4:19 PM, MIKE BUGASON <buga...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 Richard Okuti, Condolences upon the loss of your dear one! Please receive my
empathy and sympathy; I am with you in prayers. May God strengthen you to heal
and recover soon! Mike

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way
beyond your inbox. More than messages