Dear Folks,

For those of us who live in Uganda particularly Entebbe, Kampala, Jinja and
surrounding areas, I have just received a message from Dr. Isaac Ezati of
Mulago Hospital indicating that the body of our late brother Daniel Olema is
expected in Uganda this Friday. He will receive the body and is making
arrangement to take the body to Arua. The information I do have is that he
has secured a vehicle to transport the body to Arua. The challenge at hand
is for fueling the vehicle for the journey to and from Arua. I have had
phone discussion with three members of WestnileNet based in Kampala. The
proposal we have at hand is to open a condolence book and another book for
some contribution towards the fuel expenses.

I have also consulted our brother Droma and we have tentatively agreed to
station the books at his place (Jinja Road Police Canteen in Kampala) from
tomorrow April 22,2009.

Your suggestions and contributions are welcome towards this cause.

Jimmy Adriko

The New Vision,

Tel. +256772454664

  _____