From: Ocatre Robert <ocatre...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] koboko school closed
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 3:58 AM

What the hell is this! Teachers operating bars and videos in school compounds?
No wonder our children perform dismally in national exams. Bravo Onzu for
having closed such a school operating below acceptable standards. The wording
we cant allow schools operate like markets is not enough I would even have
added like kraals