From: Maureen Ayikoru <ayiko...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Quinine disabilities and Idle Yumbe youth to be
arrested
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Tuesday, 26 May, 2009, 4:49 AM

Dear All,

In a tandem with Sam Andema's previous email, parts of West Nile are certainly
in the news - unfortunately for reasons far removed from the realm of general
goodness. Here is another worrisome news on potential disabilities caused by
quinine among our children in Ayivu county. Details in this link:
http://www.newvision.co.ug/D/8/14/682475.

Cheers,

Maureen Ayikoru