Dear Avudria,

Thank you very much for the additional information on mapple trees that has
given me a better insight on the charactersitics of the tree.

I was to meet Jimmy Adriko who has received the seeds but due to unforeseen
circumstances we were unable to meet. I am currently out of the country and as
soon as I return home the meeting will definately happen. We probably will try
the species on pilot basis and asess its characteristics and performance in
westnile before it is opened up to others.

otherwise thanks for being innovative and mindful about the deforestation in
westnile.

Best regards

Joel Arumadri