My fellow Ladonians, the think tank or Center for reseach and
strategic studies is in the offing. As for the idea of originating a
letter through Hon. Ejua to H.E the President, I think what Ezaga has
opined is a good idea and after all we can even press Ejua to meet us
who are in Kampala. Ladies and Gentlemen. You must appreciate that we
are already a pressure group through this link so lets fight and find
ways of enforcing some of our ideas. Jackson, yes a University needs a
heavy capital investment and thats why a Government funded University
which his H.E Museveni has okayed for us should be followed. Some
influential members of our community on the ground can even meet some
elders like Etima so that this University issue is not washed under
the carpet. Ya we need to develop capacity. For those of us who have
the time, we should continue furthering our education. Who knows we
might be called to serve. As for day, evening, long distance e.t.c it
is all possible as long as the University takes off.