Awadifo ma adripi...Point noted sir.

________________________________
From: Caleb Alaka <calebal...@yahoo.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 19:02:50
Subject: [WestNileNet] Relevance of Lado Debate

AZ,

Primafacie, the debate about the Lado issue is not relevant at this point in
time. But its important for the young generation to know where we came from.
One time, some one gave us a link on the Lugbara. You may wish to remember how
this alleged history of the Lugbara led us to how some one studied this or that
and by the end of the day, we got lost. Lado is a subject we must be educated
about. AZ, last time some one gave us a thesis in political economy. It is good
for  persons with science backgrounds like you, Ijiku, Okuni, Gofi, Afi, Obeta,
e.t.c to know these things especially when you ran away from the Luo Migration
and the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade or the Ngoni Just because you were
interested in calculus, sine. e.t.c.

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!