Press Release:
Correction: Torre Lo Amonye!  {Son of Our Father ,Idi Amin Dada R.I.P.}

i have no other Title........lol!
The Great leader is just gathering the Heart and Spirit of Africa then he Heads
for New York....

I pay Tribute to the Following:
Chief Lumago Minari of the Adibu LikameroAgofe Jason Avutia whom we talked at
length about this tripSheikh Sakari of the Morodu Kakwa who is our Kakwa
SheikhHaruna Ndema of the Terego who coordinates Affairs of the Elders
ForumMajor General Emilio Mondo of the Madi CommunityThe Aringa CommunityHon-
Ferua's proposal for a Public University in West Nile is Top of my Agenda when
we meet the Great leader in Sirte Today 09.09.2009  (9th September 2009)
The Following Cultural Leaders are on  the Ugandan Delgation:
Queen Mother Best Kamugisha of Toro.King Solomon Iguru of Bunyoro.Obugabe John
Barigye of Ankole.Prince Kassim Nakibinge of Buganda.Rwoth Philip Edgar Olarker
of Alur Kingdom.Rwoth David Acan of the Acholi Kingdom.Abdul Karim Kiranda who
represents the Disputed Busoga Kingdom.Muhammed Waiswa who also represents the
Disputed Busoga Kingdom.Oketta Kenneth  Akena who represnts the Lango
Nation.Otekat Leonard of the Teso Kingdom.Jaffar Idi Amin Dada who travelled on
behalf of Agofe Jason Avutia and on Behalf of the Kakwa/Aringa/Madi & Nubian
Society of East Africa.

Watch this Space....................I will give the Mandates and Resolutions
agreed by the 700 Delegates..........
Do Expect the Following in Due Course;
The Project of the General proposal for the Evenys of the 1st conference for
gathering of the Kings,Sultan/Opi in Lugbara ,Princes,Sheikhs and Lea Cultural
Mayors of Africa .  Arrival of dignitaries since 4th,5th,6th September 2009. [
we arrived on 6th september 2009 inTripoli.Proposal of the 1st Conference
agenda for the gathering from the period 7th to 9th September 2009.Workplan
proposal for the gathering for the year 2010.Statute Draft of the Assembly of
the 700 Cultural Heads of Africa Annually.
FACEBOOK Updates  Weblinks:
Share this album with anyone by sending them this public
link:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=138926&id=732560336&l=4592060e5d

Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=139070&id=732560336&l=3c71d36095

Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=139083&id=732560336&l=4768bfff58
Someone Please upload these pictures onto our LUGBARA WEBSITE URGENTLY:
http://www.tualu.org/