Ronald,

What ever you call yourself; learn to listen and accept that there is a big
difference in the substance and content of your contributions on this net in
contrast to the rest.
Being indifferent to all calls to stop this 'LADO' thing is a clear
manifestation of your egoistic and selfish quest. We cannot allow this nonsense
to continue unchecked.

You and those you associated with are the biggest mistake to West Nile and the
otherwise good intentions of this Net. I am sorry to say this, but I think you
are not a friend of West Nile and need not be on this Net.

As earlier said to you by others concerned about your diversionary articles,
kindly heed to our request and have your own web to promote this LADO fantasy.
If you think your ideas are as popular, then do not ride on the back of West
Nile Net for recognition. You may actually be hurting your already bad
reputation the more.

We are of age now to be indoctrinated by busy for nothing chaps like you. I
have no apologies for my actions if this net should achieve its purpose. Those
who enjoy your articles should join you on another page rather than this one.

I kindly ask Mr. Kigundu to de-register this okuon...@gmail.com thing with
immediate effect.
Its my sincere hope that, some space and effort would be created  to discuss
better issues.

I hope not many are disappointed with me other than these Lado agitators.

Xavier