I and a team of lawyers have been brainstorming about this kid born out of this
forum. As midwives, we have been grappling with different names and the fact
that the linkage between the organization and this virtual forum should be
maintained. We do not want to start an organization which will become entirely
independent of the members who are on this forum.  We thought West Nile
Foundation could be a better name.  We shall also try to ensure that offices
are broad based meaning that we shall have representatives from  the Diaspora,
Nebbi, Arua, Maracha & Terego, Koboko, Yumbe, Moyo and Adjumani. We shall also
ensure that gender sensitivity is adhered to. We shall request the
Administrator at a certain point in time to increase the band so that the
document can be put on the West Nile Net for peoples input.  In the mean time I
request the administrator to forward to me the names of our subscribers so that
I can include them as members of the
 foundation. the Foundation if agreed shall have a General Assembly, an
executive committee,  and a Secretariat. the rest of the directorates in the
field of Education, Health, Agriculture, Research, e.t.c shall also be looked
at.