Thx for the reminder - I just voted successfully now. Looks like it still works
today!

Patrick
--- On Thu, 15/10/09, Elizabeth Adiru <elizabethad...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Elizabeth Adiru <elizabethad...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [WestNileNet] Last day of voting
To: westnilenet@kym.net
Date: Thursday, 15 October, 2009, 22:16

Hello fellow brothers and sisters,thank you for all your continual votes.
Today is the last day for voting in this round.they are going to select the top
20 out of 100,please go to this link and vote for me;click the 'vote now'
button upto 10 times till it says 'thank you for voting':
http://classactcanada.com/classact?elizabethad...@yahoo.com
thank you very much.i deeply appreciate

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----