Dear Friends

Thank you again for all the contributions you made towards this initiative. The
summary of the funds raised and costs incurred is as tabulated below, and the
details are available for review (on request).

Category

Amount

Balance

Pledged

888,288

Received

618,288

270,000

Spent

423,000

195,288

We have not received UGX 270,000= in pledges made, so I appeal to those
responsible to kindly honour their commitments.

Meanwhile, we delayed to send any further inputs while awaiting full feedback
from the ground. We learned that further to our small input, URCS also provided
some supplies to the affected people. In view of the fact that the situation
has kind of stabilised, I propose to hand over the balance of UGX 195,288= to
the Treasurer of the young West Nile Foundation as seed funding for any similar
future initiative.

My apologies that this message comes later than anticipated - mainly because we
were diverted by the recent major bereavement in our community, that involved a
number of us.

Kind regards

Patrick Okuni