From: Caleb Alaka <calebal...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [WestNileNet] Aunt Oyeru Hellen's House is given back by the Supreme
Court
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Thursday, 22 October, 2009, 14:05

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Court of Appeal of Uganda on the 6th day of June 2008 Ordered our our own
aunt Hellen Oyeru who was a P.S and latter a commissioner to pay over 3,000,000
M US$ to some one who wanted to rob our own aunt and forfeit her property
in Kololo to that person. Our firm did not handle her case in that Court. We
were approached by the family and I handled the matter in the Supreme Court
which is the last Appellant Court. Today I received Judgment by a coram of Five
Justices of the Supreme Court including the Chief Justice Odoki, Dr. Proff.
Kanyeihamba, Katureebe and Okello. The Supreme Court reversed the decision of
the Court of Appeal of Uganda, overturned the award of 3M US$ and restored her
as the owner of the property. They agreed with all my 14 grounds of appeal and
all my reasoning. Praise God.