Hello brothers and sisters,unfortunately i did not make it for the
scholarship;they chose according to the top 20 highest votes and i was not
among...i believe there is a reason for everything in Life and also,God will
always make available other opportunities,or even better ones in our path as we
go on in life.am content that we did our best .... AGAIN,THANK YOU ALL VERY
MUCH FOR YOUR GENEROUS CONTRIBUTIONS AND GOD BLESS YOU.