From: adibo2...@gmail.com <adibo2...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Re: WestNileNet Digest, Vol 17, Issue 34
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 4:17 PM

Oh Mr. Malua!!

Why the barnishing?

I personally do see any problem with Mr. Malua.

How, when,  where and who  use it are the issues here.

All these efforts in one way or another end up in a plate or bottle, which are
basic and a must.

Should we say no meat and chicken, rice et cetra in order to present better
quality paper certificates?!

Malua, can you remain strong on the menu!!!!

Gilbert
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from du