From: Acidri David Onzima <jbdac...@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [WestNileNet] Loss of my Grand Mother
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 11:03 AM

Dear all.

While it was a sad moment see the old lady (88 years old) burried, we got
reminded of one thing during the sermon preceeding the burial; to remember to
do good while we are yet alive.

I would like to, on behalf of the family, thank all those who contributed in
what ever way to make the service colourful.

May the good Lord bless you all as you continue to do good while you are still
alive.

Acidri David Onzima.