From: JIMMY AWUZU <aw...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [WestNileNet] Arua Woman MP assaulted by LC 5 Chairman
To: westnilenet@kym.net
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2010, 5:19 AM

Dear all,
It was a very bad day for Arua Woman MP,Hon. Christine Bako Abia who was
assaulted twice early this afternoon by the LC 5 Chairman Richard Andama
Ferua,and before that by a gang of Hooligans who we thought worked on orders of
Arua RDC Mr Abiriga.
Issues started when Arua Municipal Council staff led by the ATC Alfred Oyo and
LC3 Chairman Matua Romano were continuing with a clean up exercise to
re-organise and clean the town against the wishes of the RDC.These guys were
seriously assaulted and beaten up by hooligans purportedly hired by the
RDC.Municipal Staff resolved to lay down their tools,and during the meeting
also addressed by Hon. Abia and the LC5 chairman,tempers flared and the MP got
herself assaulted to the dismay of all present.
Is our society going down the drain?

Jimmy Awuzu Angubo