From: DRAMADRI JOSEPH <jdrama...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Tue, 27 April, 2010 15:19:23
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Re: Correction-Profile all Phd Holders in West Nile

Caleb,

Hon Christine Abia is not a PHD holder yet. Other PHD holders are Dr. Asea
Geofrey, PHD Plant breeding, Dr. Alicai Titus, PHD in Plant Virology and Dr.
Tickodri Tobgoa, PHD somewhere in Technology.

Dr. Edema Richard and Dr. Aritua Bernard have  PHDs in Plant Virology and Plant
breeding repectively.

Jose