Comrades,

I can see the issue of profiling gaining momentum. I am not sure if we
concluded the matter on getting a paid Administrator who would at this point
be charged with the responsibility of getting this onto a databank, which
databank would need to be upgraded to include contact address for these
individuals just in case there was need to contact them personally.

My attention has been drawn to the following though;

1.      Dr. Olema e.t.c
2.      Dr. Tickodri Tobgoa, PHD somewhere in Technology

Is it possible for these members( or someone who knows about them) to give
us full information on their qualifications before this degenerates into Dr.
XYZ -  PhD (in) Mind your Own Business?

Sam

  _____