Dear Vasco Oguzua,

It is Ok to have queries about this government and not to like it, but don't
let this impair your visibility or ability to read or you might be the one
with a skewed mind here (Just in case to you that is not abusive)

Read Christine's email below again and them compose your response to Ben and
Alaka again;

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 10:47 AM, christine munduru <cmund...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Dear Akile, you are right to be mesmarised because there is no action of
yours which has also worked. (This is an attack on the person of Akile,
those of us who know him personally know at least has done one or 2 things
that have worked, he is a lawyer and has agued some cases in court and has
won some, he has convinced my good friend's tough daughter and has married
her and they have 2 nice babies who they look after in a way that I envy, he
has made good contributions in intellectual debates when we have met under
this WNF, he sat in for me when mobilizing for the Asiku home coming drive
and it went very well if you read the press reports and many other things so
it is wrong to say Akile has never done a thing right, may be his political
idea might be wrong but Akile the person has done somethings right - so all
we are saying is judge Akile's political view NOT the person) But my
understanding is that many of you do not understand the arguments here, so
it is of no importance to continue. If you have a skewed mind for what ever
reason, (This would mean Christine is insinuating someone has a skewed mind,
NOT Idea thus attacking a person not an idea, all we are asking is let us
stick to the ideas not the persons) you fail to objectively understand that
a coin has tow sides. For now let us believe like you that a coin has only
one side and we rest this topic.

> Christine

In another email, Christine writes; If I am not mistaken you are one of the
people in government who should know that we are not happy of the services
because our people are suffering?  I understand the fact that you cant bite
the hand that feeds you but what about your next generation? (This in my
view is another attack on Mike who is not the only person being fed by the
government, we all are in one way or another even if you are in the private
sector, the government still provides the environment in which you operate
and in some cases is one of the biggest client, if you have a view in which
we can take our view to the governemnet and you think a member can help by
their position in any organization, then get to him and see how you can work
it out together with the President of the foundation and then inform us the
members on what the problem is, what your suggested solution is and what you
think members should do then lets debate!)

In my view I demand Christine Munduru MUST apologise to Akile, Bugason (Even
if in his absentia, since he had requested to be unsubscribed because of
such attacks) and the Forum for such personal attacks. And now, I beg all
members to talk as TOUGH as they want but limit their talk on ideas NEVER
attacking persons.

As Christine her selves put it "OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME
SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER"  Martin Luther Jr.

I love this piece, it speaks alot to us

To me RESPECT for each other is important, CHRISTINE must apologise for her
wrongs.

Cheers,

Rogers

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL AND/OR ATTACHMENTS IS
CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE PRIVILEGED. NEW VISION PRINTING & PUBLISHING
COMPANY LTD MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE INFORMATION HEREIN
CONTAINED AND ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY
ARISING THEREFROM. UNINTENDED RECIPIENTS SHOULD DESTROY OR RETURN
EMAIL TO SENDER AND DESIST FROM USE, DISTRIBUTION OR STORAGE.
NEW VISION MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE SAFETY, ACCURACY,
COMPLETENESS TIMELY DELIVERY OR TIMELINESS OF ANY EMAIL AND
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INTERCEPT OR CHECK OUTGOING AND INCOMING
E-MAILS.