Dear all,

With all due respect to all members of this forum, I do not know
Christine personally and I may have misunderstood her too! But I think
if some one knows her personally they should have a face to face and
sort out anything personal outside this forum.

I believe the statement made by Mr. Bugason, was meant in a positive
manner, the hope that the approach being applied through the forum would
eventually reach the persons in charge in the Government system of
Uganda.

The Government has so many offices pursuing all sorts of objectives and
must be pursued in an organized manner, including the main mandate of
developing the people of Uganda. It may however be impossible for
individuals to solely solve development challenges from with in the
Government system.

However organized communities may be able to in clever ways lobby for
services or remind the Government of Urgent development needs. I there
wish to advise that Dr. Agedra's statements may have been made in this
light.

All we need to improve in this forum is harvesting of the information
for action planning and implementation. This has started well with the
Education Committee and other committees - so I think we shall get some
where eventually.

I interact very closely with some of the people in leadership of WNF and
they are working, may be slow but they will soon return with a useful
way forward.

Lets avoid furthering unwarranted discussions I plead with all otherwise
this baby will DIE!

--

Asili Marketing & ICT - “Website & e-Solutions, Marketing
Communications and Graduate Placement"

Tel +256 312 294857/1 and Mobile +256 772 725252 (Uganda)