Hi Willy and members of the net,

I think the community libraries are a great idea in action.

For now I can only imagine what things are like on the ground in terms of
how these libraries operate. But, if they take root and do what they are
meant to do, they will surely cause a revolution -- not in the political
sense, I must hasten to add. The kind of revolution that we need to help our
education standards improve; *a quiet *revolution that will enable the
masses open their eyes. In my humble opinion, this is like the seed in the
age-old fish and the fishing rod metaphor. The agrarian version of "Give a
person food - tomorrow they will be back: hungry. Give them seeds to plant,
soon they feed themselves" might be nearer to many of us. It may and does
take some time, but when watered well and tendered, it will surely bear its
fruits.

Thanks Willy. Adelante.

If I can help like those of you already in the team (both in and outside the
net) --  with some watering or weeding, I will -- although I don't know how
at the moment. Besides some books have decided to discipline me at the
moment: keeping my nose and eyes glued to them.

All the best, for this and other such contributions all of you have made and
continue in your own ways.

Bona