Dear Sam,

I believe the change of times and days is critical. But as you will know, I
will only be able to join when Im in town. I missed one for last Sunday
because of tiredness having just traveled from Tororo that day. I'm however
behind all the efforts of the team in Kampala and Arua.

However as a show of my solidarity accept my contribution (pledge) of UGX
200,000 towards the re-union day. As usual l will also try and mobilize
colleagues and old students within my reach to contribute despite the fact
that I'm disadvantaged by this distance.

Thank you and all the best.

Ejiku

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Sam Ejibua <eji...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Hope we are all fine and moving on with our different committments. This is
> yet another reminder that MOSA preparations for the second re-union is
> ongoing. A new date has been fixed in consultation with the school
> administration and the Bishop Madi and West Nile diocese. The re-union is
> slated for 17th July 2010 starting at 10:00am. The focus for this function
> is the awards and career guidance for the students, this will be crowned by
> an Annual General Meeting to be held at West Nile Gold Club.
>
> Please join hands in the preparations towards this day. Meetings in Kampala
> have been shifted from Sunday to Friday evening to accomodate the interests
> of all. Come and join the rest on friday 11 at Choma Restaurant starting at
> 5:30pm. Pass on message to the others. Thanks and regards
>
> Ejibua Sam
> Chairman

> All Archives can be found at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/westnilenet@kym.net/

Ejiku Robert,
Group Manager,
Igara Growers Tea Factory Ltd,
P.O. Box 110, Bushenyi
Office Tel:+256-772-700-797,
Mobile:+256-772-522-619, +256-702-522-619
Office e-mail: ig...@iwayafrica.com,
Personal e-mail: ejikurob...@gmail.com.