Wow.............

________________________________
From: "jlar...@aol.com" <jlar...@aol.com>
To: westnilenet@kym.net; abijam2...@yahoo.com; agisicom-consult...@hotmail.com;
agisicomconsul...@gmail.com; andabu2...@yahoo.com; anguzucox2...@hotmail.com;
anguzu...@yahoo.co.uk; carmella...@yahoo.com; buku...@yahoo.com;
ebizim...@yahoo.com; pbehang...@yahoo.com; nturac...@yahoo.co.uk;
cissymbab...@yahoo.co.uk; eza...@yahoo.co.uk; harunasek...@yahoo.co.uk;
hawa...@yahoo.co.uk; hawa...@yahoo.com; jule...@yahoo.com; jamod...@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 20:39:23
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] BOMBS MANAGEMENT

Dear WNF,
My condolence goes to former minister Kiil. It is not always every body will
recognize what one has done but few will understand. Some times its alarming
for
some one also accept his failures but yet failures can not be seen when you are
still in power. But the past is always the best, even when people do not
recognize Id Amins regime yet they did not take Uganda own an world bank some
millions of dollars and did not ser vive on donations.  I think criminals and
Terrorist these days have gained momentum. It is said talking about some one
being evil or not it makes him become more in his dealing with things. The best
thing is not to talk about it and be friend while you are aiming to do some
about him. I like the way Ugandan president do his work he does not talk about
it, but he get you or get there. By all the time talking about terrorism some
few criminal elements among the society takes an advantage of criminal act as
well. We need to vigilant poverty breeds evil criminal behavior as we
understand
there is huge unemployment crisis all over the world which Uganda can not be an
exceptional.
May almighty Lord keep their souls in eternal peace.
Best wishes,
Arike