From: Patrick Okuni <paok...@yahoo.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Thu, 29 July, 2010 11:55:48
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Fw: Uganda Out of Schools Debate Contest

Dear Colleagues

This is a very good initiative that we should work to nurture among the young
people in our region. My observation in life is that much of the confidence and
leadership exhibited in adulthood actually comes from participation in debate,
drama and other such activities that allow us to express ourselves in public
and
argue out issues logically.

Trying and failing at that level is way better than failing to try. In
future Uganda can certainly beat those Eastern European sountries!

Best...

Patrick