Comrades,

I appreciate the challenges raised and also agree that our forcus should not
be derailed by the prevailing political games in the our region (in
particular). Those seeking to make some changes or join the game
arrangements already have a lot lessons to draw from. I know that the MC's
(like Ezaga) are always neutral and do not have fear to deliver to their
potentials when called upon, especially when the process results into some
money to develop our Institutions within.

Apollo.