Dear members,

This is really really sad!!!! we mourn the loss of such a productive young
man under unclear circumstances. Mr Tom Adriko a father to the decea sed is
quite well known and a social gentleman. A good number of you who attend the
1 pm Lugbara Sunday service at St. Francis Makerere University will confirm
that Tom Adriko is a dynamic gentleman who not only loves playing musical
instruments to satisfy his spiritual needs with the congregation but has
also built team spirit among the youth and the WN community, he
has supported young men and women in this community and has been v active in
any social events that concern the westnile community at his capacity. May
we accord him and his family a holistic support both in Arua and Kampala as
we morn the loss of his son.

Orodriyos soul rest in peace.