My
Dear Fellow Nilers,

 Condolence
Message

have learnt with very deep sorrow the tragic death of our fellow young
citizens of this region West Nile.It is quite disheartening to learn the
 fellow brothers have perished in such gruesome way.

You
all know & understand this region has suffered an illusion of every
kind  & moments of every catastrophe has made it lag behind. And
today, to add on the list  of catastrophe, the death has robbed us of
young generations from the same area & may their  souls RIP.

My
dear brothers & sisters, As we reflect on their lives, we  must
accept self discipline in our own society. Perhaps the days of  night
clubbing & discotheques are no more. We are only hoping to achieve
the (dot.com age) with it we can device other
 ways  of  fun making or
dating. Instead of roaming the whole city in search of happens &
only to be eluded by death grisly. My personal  advise
to the grieved families & the entire  West Nile community is that,
let's hold on to Individual discipline which is paramount  in avoiding
these gruesome death robbing our society.

Your
 own exemplary of leadership  should not misdirect others but rather
redirect the lost in their career. And with few words, taken from own
archives, I pray that, some souls would be saved in future.

May
the Lord comfort you and the rest of the bereaved family during this
difficult
period of mourning. As Christians, we believe and know that there is
abundant
and eternal life after death which our Lord Jesus Christ conquered on
Earth
for which we  able to forgive & forget our tormentors

May
their souls rest in eternal peace.

Yours
Sincerely,