To the families of the deceased bretheren and the entire West Nile community,

Accept our condolences as we pray for the deceased. May their souls rest in
peace and in God's mercy, may the injured be restored in full and good health.

 Onzivu

Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Further developments
To: westnilenet@kym.net
From: ejikurob...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 18:46:24 +0000

My most sincere sympathies to all bereaved and the westnile community.

More still to do but current efforts have been commendable and there can be no
better time to come together than at such a tragic moment.

Let the souls of the deceased rest eternally.

Thanks to all.

Ejiku
S e n t   f r o m   m y   B l a c k B e r r y ®   s m a r t p h o n e