1/This is another very sad event that needs something to be done and my
condolences to the families of all those affected by this unfortunate act.

2/Any loss of life regardless of nationality,origin,status in society,etc
through such recklessness is completely unacceptable and therefore this case
requires the matter to be very carefully and thoroughly investigated,prosecuted
and convicted.

3/The life,security and property of all citizens is the most important
responsibility of the state and goes beyond what WENRECO can do.

4/Facts as reported are summarized hereunder:

i/This is the loss of a civilian life
ii/Attack on a civilian by a member of an armed force
iii/The alleged criminal, attacker or purpetrator is on the run

5/Therefore the matter has to be taken very seriously with the following
actions:

a/A letter with deatils should to be written to the Inspector General of Police
and Chief of Defense Forces to invesitigate and prosecute in a civilian court
and/or Military court martial as the case may apply with copies to:

i.The President of Uganda
ii.The Speaker of Parliament
iii.The Minister of Defense (because it is a crime committed by an armed force
against an unarmed civilian)
iv.The Minister for Security
vi.The Minister of Internal Affairs
vii.Director of CID
viii.Director General of ISO & Head of CMI
ix.The MP for Vurra County

Milton

Kiggundu Mukasa
Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:01:53 -0700
I think the Church and the people should force WENRECO to pay for those kids
schooling up to University

WENRECO should have insurance that covers accidents if it is a reputable company

The lawyers like Caleb can best advise us

Kiggs