colleagues,

I wish to express my sincere condolences to the bereaved families of the
departed ones, and my sympaties to the Injured ones. It will be necessary to
know the point of delivering any form of support towards the handling of
some costs. I thank our leaders who have tirelessly ensured that all
arrangements have been facilitated to help the injured and bereaved
families.

Apollo