Hello All

Even mail to yahoo sent via MTN is bouncing

I have to believe the problem is at Yahoo
Because the chances that 3 different service providers are all bouncing yahoo
mail because they have been blacklisted is remote

Now we just have to wait the problem out

I apologize to all the yahoo account holders but I have no other solution

Please be patient and we shall restore your access as soon as problem is
resolved at Yahoo end.

Kiggs