Dear all,
This is to let you know that the next science cafe is scheduled for Saturday
 2nd October at Naalya Hill View(Jose's place) from 4pm prompt. There will be
football at 5pm so if we keep time, the football funs will benefit.

The topic is life style diseases e.g. blood pressure, diabetes, Ghaut among
others.

The facilitator is Dr. Worodria William from Mulago Hospital. Sorry I am not
sure of his correct bio so I choose to remain at this.

Many of us are candidates  or are already leaving with or have relatives with
these diseases. Prevention is better than cure. So please come to learn, ask or
share so that we can take care of ourselves properly.

Many of the diseases are preventable but lack of information is a big barrier
and we would like to brudge this gap.

My dear ladies in this forum, I encourage you to come and attend this session.
We are the ones who make menus for our families yet these dieases have alot to
do with feeding, please come listen so that you can prepare the best healthy
foods for your families. Many of our children now depend on junk food at early
stage, but let us be informed to take care of them.

I will plead with those interested to keep time because our facilitator is very
busy and will not keep long to wait for people.

Thanks.

Christine