From: Charles Dra-ecabo [mailto:draec...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:06 AM
To: West Nile
Cc: Patrick Okuni; william.al...@postbank.co.ug
Subject: RE: [WestNileNet] Guidelines for Organising Community Events

Dear  Sam,

Thanks  to the team for the good work. I like the idea of the social events
being specific. I believe similar guidelines will also be put in place for
other activities/events of the WNF.
Just one little thing. Did the team discuss eligibility. For now it may not be
an issue, but it may arise when there are conflicting date of events involving
an active member(one who has been participating in all events) and a passive
one who emerges from no where and would like to be supported. Just something to
think about.

Kind Regards,

Charles