Hi Kiggs, please include lobepaul2...@yahoo.com on the WNnet.

________________________________
From: Kiggundu Mukasa <kiggu...@kym.net>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <WestNileNet@kym.net>
Sent: Wed, October 13, 2010 11:52:23 AM
Subject: [WestNileNet] Yahoo Account Holders now Active

Dear All,
I think I have managed to solve the problem with yahoo email accounts bouncing
mail.
All yahoo account holders should now be receiving WestNileNet mail.
if you know someone who is not, please send me their email address
Thanks

Kiggs
p.s. Please remember that if you want to check if you are not receiving mail,
just go to the archive link
http://www.mail-archive.com/westnilenet@kym.net/
and check and see if the mail you are getting or missing is present in the
archive then send me an email.