Dear Members,

I would like to thank those who stood with the family of Malga during the
difficult time when they lost their sister Mercy under dubious
circumstances. Mercy will be buried on Tuesday 19th October 2010 at their
home in Ediofe. Those who can join the family are welcome.

On a sad note though, I think members of the forum need to know that Mercy
died at the International Womens Fertility Centre - Bukoto when she was
admitted for an operation to remove fibroids from her uterus. From medical
sources familiar with the centre, there have been many unexplained deaths
such as that which robbed our own. The issue is still in police hands, but
as a point of caution with this loss still fresh in our minds; I would think
this particular centre be blacklisted for as long as we are not convinced of
their motives. Otherwise many deaths that have occured at the centre have
gone unexplained especially given the fact that they handle the postmortems
reports themselves. Please advise our sisters, mothers and any friends on
this.

Sam