JohnAJackson and Denis Aliga will gather your views on the Draft
Strategic Plan for the Foundation and incorporate them into a final
working document which we shall approve and it will hence become our
strategic plan.I urge all members to consider this phase of our
development as a serious matter. The tendency to be silent while
called to make inputs to such important documents should not be
condoned. Lets not wait to criticize ourselves on our inability to
translate our ideas into what can transform West Nile. Hope we
concentrate on this matter in the next few days so that we prepare to
establish the secretariat. As we await the opening of our account,
lets start saving to contribute our first annual membership fee for
the foundation. This will come after we have agreed on the Strategic
Plan and established a secretariat.