Dear Friends,

I have just learnt with sadness yet another untimely demise of one of us -
Mr. Drani Francis who has been a lecturer in Kyambogo University, faculty of
Engineering. The late has been residing in Kireka and his home village is in
Vurra County, Arua district. Right now the body is lying in Mulago mortury
awaiting arrangements for transportation to Arua tomorrow. The mourners in
Kyambogo community will gather at student centre at 3:00pm today while there
will be a vigil at his home in Kireka over night. Should you need additional
information, dont hesitate to contact me on 0772 515 648 or Mr. Silas Oyoo
on  0772 663 547.

Thanks,

Ejibua Sam Anguzu
for the Family