Dear Sam and Caleb,

Im sure the memarts can be posted to the web and only stamped pages usually
the first and signed pages can be scanned. we can then receive the detailed
document as a normal word document attached for all to go through and help
in anwering a number of questions.

As i put it a few days ago, it would be wise to arrange for a meeting of
well-wishers or is it net subscribers to agree on a way forward and we can't
rule out legitimizing leadership. Issues of a Secretariat could also be
discussed.

Thank you and all the best.

Ejiku