Hello,

It is with sadness that I inform of the passing of my cousin Edmond Boroa
who passed away last night in Arua, for those of you who know the family his
was the follower of Stephen Abima Boroa and brother to Bazil Boroa, Geoffrey
Boroa among others.

His body will be at Uncle Primo's home at Enyau Kebir and will be
transported to the burial for burial at 2:00pm on Saturday. May he RIP.

Regards

Richard

--

"Website & e-Solutions, Networks, Marketing Communications"

Blog: http://asili4u.wordpress.com <http://asili4u.wordpress.com/>

Tel +256 312 294857/1 and Mobile +256 772 725252 (Uganda)