It all started with an Anthem, there was a full choir to lead the Anthem,
the first time it was officially sang - it was launched in the presence of
dignitaries, high profile politicians, business people and elders from West
Nile. I saw many people I had heard of and many I had never known and
wondered why sometimes we cry that we do not have people in high places,
that we do not have educated and learned people, that we do not have a
sizable number of business personalities.

We have many successful stories from West Nile and may want to start
focusing on the pluses of the region rather than the negatives.

Susan Kerunen played highly classy music that for a moment I forgot what I
was doing, just standing there and watching this talent from an Alur from
West Nile, her music is so appealing and yet soft getting into your blood
slowly but surely! I was so happy to see this very polite, unassuming lady -
we had a chat before she left and I was humbled by her good nature see a bit
of her here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx6P_UDpGPo - in private I may
just give you access to her music J

Following her performance were interludes of a live performing band from
Congo, together with performing MC Ezaga & MC Ejibua - The welcome and
ushering committee was so full of colour that they would immediately lift
your mood for the occasion! Did we think the entertainment was done not yet!

There was none other than J. Candiru who came in style and entertained the
guests with her slightly different style intriguing, active and bold she
showed a style of sophistication a pinch of nice arrogance that which comes
with a Hollywood kind - Perfecto J keep going - a feel of her can be viewed
here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gSmTZnOgOg - Ecstatic!

The dinner had other activities like arrow and bow fundraising as well as
dance into the night.

Anyhow a very successful 10th anniversary dinner, CEFORD we pray gets better
and better, the new logo, magazine, website (www.ceford.org.ug ) was
launched. With this organisation and other such we stand to achieve a lot
more development in West Nile - Maximum appreciation to the CEFORD team.

People came all the way from West Nile they gave testimonies of how their
lives have been transformed in simple ways, through exposure to knowledge,
best practices and training. A total diversion from the thinking of scarcity
to that of abundance!

A total display of potential of the region, culture, potential and all -
long live! A feel of the event
http://picasaweb.google.com/okutie/10YearsCEFORD?authkey=Gv1sRgCNOz4o-C0aXXt
AE#
<http://picasaweb.google.com/okutie/10YearsCEFORD?authkey=Gv1sRgCNOz4o-C0aXX
tAE>

You can learn more about CEFORD here
http://www.ceford.org.ug/index.php?option=com_content
<http://www.ceford.org.ug/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Ite
mid=2> &view=article&id=4&Itemid=2

--

"Website & e-Solutions, Networks, Marketing Communications"

Blog:  <http://asili4u.wordpress.com/> http://asili4u.wordpress.com

Tel +256 312 294857/1 and Mobile +256 772 725252 (Uganda)