From: Charles Dra-ecabo <draec...@hotmail.com>
To: Ombaci group <ombaci...@googlegroups.com>; West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Sat, January 8, 2011 2:13:07 PM
Subject: [WestNileNet] My Father-in law passed on.

Dear Colleagues,

On rather sad note,we were informed about the passing of my father in-law, Mzee
Kalebu which happened early this morning at Arua Hospital.  We shall be
traveling to Arua for burial which is slated for Monday at Ombatini, Aramua;
next to late Barnaba Kilis home.

If you can, please join us for the burial.

May the soul of the deceased rest in eternal peace.

Charles

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.