Christine,

Thanks so much for the leadership you exhibited. For long, people have
meted all sorts of oppression on us. I remember an incident some ten
years ago, where some 2 boys from Arua where burnt to death in Bwaise
just because they were suspected to be robbers, yet these boys were
attending evening lectures. The villagers  could not understand why
these boys spent the whole day in doors and move out in the evening.
The culprits were sentenced to death.  We have to be the voice for our
people since they are voiceless by virtue of excessive poverty, low
self esteem and other historical factors.. Otherwise keep up the
spirit