LinkedIn
------------ALIONI EMMANUEL DRAJOLE requested to add you as a connection on
LinkedIn:

Paul,

- ALIONI EMMANUEL

Accept invitation from ALIONI EMMANUEL DRAJOLE
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-2qra60-gjlbcqy3-3j/zavmfNMzf3-U9ThuB3LmgGguxA9qPVE/blk/I1089373049_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnPAQc3cTcPAUc359bQMVr31MkDBxbPAVe38Sc34Qcz8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from ALIONI EMMANUEL DRAJOLE
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-2qra60-gjlbcqy3-3j/zavmfNMzf3-U9ThuB3LmgGguxA9qPVE/blk/I1089373049_3/3dvejgMcPsPejwMckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity
URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures,
website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-2qra60-gjlbcqy3-3j/ewp/inv-21/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation