Alemi,

That is a good one and a sad one at the same time. We will never see peace
if the situation remains like this.

Thanks for the lead.

Ejiku

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Alemi Kenyi <alke...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Page 8 of the New Vision today has a list of the worst performing schools.
> Unfortunately our schools in westnile appear prominently at no. 2, 8, 9, 14,
> 15, 16 etc. It is such a shame. things are not getting any better.
>
> Alemi

Ejiku Robert,
Group Manager,
Igara Growers Tea Factory Ltd,
P.O. Box 110, Bushenyi
Office Tel:+256-772-700-797,
Mobile:+256-772-522-619, +256-702-522-619
Office e-mail: ig...@iwayafrica.com,
Personal e-mail: ejikurob...@gmail.com.

believed to be clean.