From: Ayikoru <ayiko...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Sat, 12 February, 2011 21:37:46
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] death of Dr. Amandua's son

Thanks Christine,

I needed more courage to write meaningfully (I hope), given that the news of
David's passing, coupled with the late Mrs Amandua a few years ago struck a
powerful emotional cord...

It is quite disheartening and a complete waste to lose such a young life  at
the
prime of his youth and hence potentially bright future. What I do not
understand
is: Why all  these rampant deaths? It appears this year has started rather
cruelly for our community, where virtually no week passes without the loss of
life.

Without idealizing unnecessarily, it is very difficult to understand why our
people die rather easily from sometimes purely preventable causes...road/car
accidents, unprofessional medical practices, other morbid situations etc. All
things considered, one hopes for a time where such a grim and rather frequent
statistic will be reversed in our community.

Heartfelt condolences  to Dr Amandua and family, although it is beginning to
sound rather vain if not abstract to keep wishing 'strength and courage to the
bereaved family' and yet here we go again!

Maureen

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Feb 2011, at 10:50, Christine Munduru <cmund...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear all,
>This is to let you know that Okuonzi David, a son to Dr. Amandua Jacinto and a
>student of Gulu University is dead. Body is still in Mulago Hospital.
>
>Thanks
>
>Christine
>--
>believed to be clean.
>
>WestNileNet is generously hosted by INFOCOM http://www.infocom.co.ug/
>
>All Archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com/westnilenet@kym.net/
>
>The above comments and data are owned by whoever posted them (including
>attachments if any). The List's Host is not responsible for them in any way.

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.