Dear Maandera and all,

I think the questions you and Achile are asking are the same questions that
have been asked time and again by many without answers. You are right to
sound confused, pushy or pre-emptive, but atleast you are demanding
withdrew their contributions because there was seemingly no communication
between WNF leadership and willing members on the forum.

What everyone of us need to realise is that quite a handful are interested
in the affairs of West Nile and can do little without the strength of a well
structured and coordinated organisation we all proudly refer to as WNF.
Passive responses from the executive (Whose constitution is not clear here)
has created such discontent. This can only be sorted when those purpoting to
be in positions of responsibility in WNF come out of their comfort zones and
give direction.

I rest.....my case

Sam