Christine,

That is great. We need speak up. Whatever we need to do in specific terms
from our different places of work, just let us know.

Well done on this annoying reality.

Ejiku

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Christine Munduru <cmund...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear members please read through the CSO press release attached about the
> on going case of  the death of  our sisters from Arua and Mityana Hospitals.
> I had earlier on informed you that these cases will be taken to court and
> the process has started. The Dean faculty of law makerere University and
> Professor Joe Oloka have joined the case in addition to the other lawyers.
> CSOs are mobilizing support for the case and it will be good for us to join
> at our own various  levels because this is intended to adress the policy
> issues surrounding the deaths of women during delivery. From our research in
> preparation for these cases,  Arua regional hospital is leading in maternal
> deaths in the country and  Uganda is one of the leading countries in
> maternal deaths in Africa and is very far from acheiving MDG 5. This is one
> of the reasons I strongly feel that these cases should be tried in court to
> showcase government what is happening. I would particularly urge the women
> who are so vulnerable during birth to join this cause, tomorrow may be you
> or me, sister, mother or daughter if we dont stand up to adress from the
> root course.
>
> Thanks
>
> Christine

> All Archives can be found at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/westnilenet@kym.net/

Ejiku Robert,
Group Manager,
Igara Growers Tea Factory Ltd,
P.O. Box 110, Bushenyi
Office Tel:+256-772-700-797,
Mobile:+256-772-522-619, +256-702-522-619
Office e-mail: ig...@iwayafrica.com,
Personal e-mail: ejikurob...@gmail.com.