Comrades,

This is a very vital topic for discussion. I hope we shall also get
information on the agricultural loans being channeled through the banks and
if the Cranes are playing at home of Saturday 4th June, then some soca
lovers will miss this important event (cafe). Other wise Agric is food and
this is timely.

Apollo